Cab Rides -- Need a ride to worship or other church-related event? Here are the answers to frequently asked questions about this First Lutheran Foundation ministry.
- Who is eligible to use the Limo Cab service?
Rides are provided for those members of Spirit Lutheran who are temporarily or permanently unable to safely drive - this includes conditions such as inclement weather or darkness.
- What is the cost of a Limo Cab ride?
Limo Cab rides are provided free-of-charge to those who are eligible as part of the ministry of First Lutheran Foundation.
- When can I use the Limo Cab?
A few examples of when the Limo Cab service may be used include, but are not limited to, attending Sunday or mid-week worship, Wednesday night Connections activities, and Women's Ministry gatherings.
- How do I arrange a ride? Call the Spirit Lutheran office (715-832-2421). For Sunday worship, please schedule a ride through the office by the end of the day on Thursday. For events that happen during the week, please schedule two days before the event. For example, if the event is happening on Wednesday, contact the office by the end of the day on Monday. Church office hours are Monday through Thursday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.; Friday: 9 a.m. - 12 noon.
- If I attend Sunday worship every week, do I need to schedule a ride every week?
No. Just let the church office know that you would like to automatically be placed on the list for a ride to church every week. Then, if you will not be at worship on a particular Sunday, please call to cancel for that week. For answers to any of your other questions or to begin using this service, contact the church office (715-832-2421).